A better way to succeed in HRM.
A 100% online MBA Human Resource Management
from the career-focused university
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online MBA within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay per module
- Full academic support
- Top 10 in the UK for ‘Teaching Quality’*
*The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2024
This 100% online Master of Business Administration (MBA) HRM degree is specifically targeted at working professionals. It provides the opportunity to fast-track your career by developing key business skills and gaining a deeper understanding of the human resource management discipline in particular.
Studied part-time, this MBA will give you the competitive advantage in today’s modern job market.
Develop the skills to transform a workforce
With a focus on key skills required of successful HR professionals, this MBA course covers talent development, reward management, resourcing and strategic HR frameworks. It also draws on relevant case studies and covers fundamental business disciplines including financial management, strategy and marketing, developing practical and theoretical business managerial and leadership skills.
You will enhance your competencies in communication, problem solving and critical thinking, learn how to effectively nurture and develop talent, and gain insights into how to affect cultural change.
Critical knowledge and capabilities developed include:
- Modern HR frameworks underpinning the evolving world of work
- Reward strategies as a catalyst for enhanced business performance
- Techniques for engaging, aligning and resourcing a workforce
- Communication and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical capabilities – turning data into actionable insights
- Understanding and leveraging macro trends
Our leading flexible learning credentials
More than half of our students study part-time, and as a result we have considerable expertise in flexible study. This completely online MBA with HRM specialism is designed to enable you to study part-time at your own pace, on your own terms while continuing to work full-time, earning while you learn and boosting your career opportunities without taking a study break.
With six start dates a year, you’re not restricted to the traditional academic year and can start within weeks. There are flexible payment options and postgraduate government loans to cover the full programme cost for those that are eligible.
Taught in an innovative online learning environment, you will interact with fellow MBA students from across the globe, widening your knowledge of national and international business, and will share your own professional experience to develop your business management skills.
An MBA from a connected university
This MBA is industry-led and career-focused, reflecting the culture and capabilities of North Wales Management School and Wrexham University more broadly. Our business school’s deep relationships with major employers have informed the programme content and have helped shape an MBA that is built for career enhancement across a wide range of sectors. It’s this approach that has seen us ranked in the top 10 UK universities for employability for part-time students.
Entry requirements for home and international students
- You should have or be about to complete an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum grade of 2:2 (or equivalent qualification). We will also accept master’s degrees or equivalent.
- We may also accept applicants who do not have these qualifications based on two or more years of relevant work experience.
- If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
English language requirements
- If English isn’t your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 60
- PTE Academic overall minimum 50
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 169 with minimum scores of 162 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- A degree qualification taught in English
- Evidence that you work in a company where English is the first language
- High school qualifications in English
- Completion of a Wrexham online test or Duolingo test
North Wales Management School’s online MBAs are designed to be affordable, saving time and money. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. You can enrol in and pay for each consecutive session as your studies progress. Payment is accepted through the online student portal and must meet the payment deadline.
HRM in Context
Resourcing & Talent Management
Emphasising the Environment
Finance Insights & Business Intelligence
Creative Change & Innovation
Choose North Wales Management School
- Top 10 university in UK for employability for UK-based graduates from part-time first degrees (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Toyota, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- International university of many cultures
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds
- 10% fee reduction for graduates of Wrexham University