The better way to succeed in finance.
A 100% online MBA Finance
from the career-focused university
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online Finance MBA within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay per module
- Full academic support
- Top 10 in the UK for ‘Teaching Quality’*
*The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2024
Transform your career with an online MBA Finance at North Wales Management School. The MBA Finance is designed for ambitious finance professionals who would like to upskill, achieve promotions quickly and become a finance leader, as well as for highly-motivated individuals who want to launch a new career in finance or accounting.
Our uniquely flexible Master of Business Administration (MBA) Finance degree gives busy working professionals the opportunity to completely transform your career prospects, studying around work and family commitments at your convenience.
Learn to be a successful leader in finance
The MBA Finance programme develops key management skills required of both senior finance professionals and finance entrepreneurs, including how to analyse business and financial data, how to extract the key insights that can improve profit and cash flow, how to prepare financial statements, how to manage overseas investment and how to run the financial affairs of a small business. It also covers some of the most critical business disciplines, including strategy and strategic management, marketing and human resource management and develops practical and theoretical business leadership skills.
On this MBA programme, you will develop budgeting skills, learn how to manage a profit and loss and build an understanding of how to invest overseas.
Key knowledge and capabilities taught include:
- Financial and business data analysis
- International investment strategies
- Profit and loss management
- Small business financial management and accountancy
- Communication skills
- Understanding and leveraging macro trends
Specialists in flexible learning
More than half of our students study part-time and as a result we have considerable expertise in flexible learning. This completely online MBA course has a flexible design enabling you fit your studies around full-time work and your current commitments.
Your studies will take place in an interactive online learning environment where you’ll connect with fellow MBA students, growing your global network whilst discussing case studies of your own professional experience to develop your critical thinking. With six start dates per year, you’re not restricted to the traditional academic year and can start within weeks.
There are flexible payment options and, for those that are eligible, there are postgraduate government loans to cover the full programme cost.
Career-focused finance MBA for the modern world of work
This degree programme is industry-led and career-centric, reflecting the culture and capabilities of North Wales Management School and of Wrexham University more broadly. Our business school’s deep relationships with major employers have fed into the programme content and have helped shape an MBA that is built for career enhancement across a wide range of sectors in the modern-day work environment. It is this approach that has seen us ranked in the top 10 UK universities for employability for part-time students in employment.
Entry requirements for home and international students
- You should have or be about to complete an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum grade of 2:2 (or equivalent qualification). We will also accept master’s degrees or equivalent.
- We may also accept applicants who do not have these qualifications based on two or more years of relevant work experience.
- If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
English language requirements
- If English isn’t your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 60
- PTE Academic overall minimum 50
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 169 with minimum scores of 162 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- A degree qualification taught in English
- Evidence that you work in a company where English is the first language
- High school qualifications in English
- Completion of a Wrexham online test or Duolingo test
North Wales Management School’s online MBAs are designed to be affordable, saving time and money. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. You can enrol in and pay for each consecutive session as your studies progress. Payment is accepted through the online student portal and must meet the payment deadline.
Finance Insights & Business Intelligence
International Finance & Investments
Small Business Finance
Emphasising the Environment
Creative Change & Innovation
HRM in Context
Choose North Wales Management School
- Top 10 university in UK for employability for UK-based graduates from part-time first degrees (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Airbus, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- International university of many cultures
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds
- 10% fee reduction for graduates of Wrexham University