Turn your idea into a business with a 100% online MBA Entrepreneurship from the career-focused university
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online Entrepreneurship MBA within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay per module
- Full academic support
- Top 10 in the UK for ‘Teaching Quality’*
*The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2024
This 100% online MBA Entrepreneurship is designed to prepare aspiring entrepreneurs and ambitious, bold and creative professionals for a wide range of exciting career opportunities. From launching new business ventures, to growing and developing start-ups and small companies, to managing innovation in larger companies, this MBA programme is for individuals who want to become entrepreneurs, creators and leaders.
The highly flexible online programme provides a comprehensive understanding of the entrepreneurial process and develops entrepreneurial and management skills including innovation, creativity and design. It also develops a breadth of knowledge and skills that are key to making businesses successful, including strategy, marketing and human resource management.
Equip yourself for success with an entrepreneurial skill set
This carefully calibrated Master of Business Administration (MBA) Entrepreneurship degree gives individuals who want to turn a business idea into a new entrepreneurial venture the unique ability to equip yourself with the capabilities and knowledge required to successfully do so without taking time out from your current career, continuing to work full-time and earn whilst you learn. You will study entirely online, any time, anywhere, on any device – at your convenience.
This MBA with the Entrepreneurship specialism will build core competencies in business management, entrepreneurship and innovation, developing skills that can be applied to the real-world of work.
The programme develops key skills required of entrepreneurs and innovators, including:
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Creativity and innovation
- Development of new business ventures
- Marketing strategy creation
- Financial management
- Communication skills
Specialists in flexible learning
More than half of our students study part-time and as a result we have considerable expertise in flexible study. This completely online MBA Entrepreneurship programme has a flexible design enabling you to study at your own pace, on your own terms. Learning in an innovative online learning environment, you will connect with fellow MBA students from across the globe in forums and will boost your studies by sharing and discussing relevant case studies and ideas for your own business.
With six starts per year, you can start within weeks. There are flexible payment options and, for those that are eligible, there are postgraduate government loans to cover the full programme cost.
Career-centric Entrepreneurship MBA for today’s world of work
This MBA Entrepreneurship is industry-led and career-focused, reflecting the culture and capabilities of North Wales Management School, and of Wrexham University. Our business school’s deep relationships with major employers have fed into the programme content and have helped shape an MBA that is built for career enhancement across a wide range of sectors in the modern-day work environment. It is this approach that has seen us ranked in the top 10 UK universities for employability for part-time students.
Entry requirements for home and international students
- You should have or be about to complete an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum grade of 2:2 (or equivalent qualification). We will also accept master’s degrees or equivalent.
- We may also accept applicants who do not have these qualifications based on two or more years of relevant work experience.
- If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
English language requirements
- If English isn’t your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 60
- PTE Academic overall minimum 50
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 169 with minimum scores of 162 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- A degree qualification taught in English
- Evidence that you work in a company where English is the first language
- High school qualifications in English
- Completion of a Wrexham online test or Duolingo test
North Wales Management School’s online MBAs are designed to be affordable, saving time and money. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. You can enrol in and pay for each consecutive session as your studies progress. Payment is accepted through the online student portal and must meet the payment deadline.
New Venture Creation
Creative Change & Innovation
Finance Insights & Business Intelligence
HRM in Context
Emphasising the Environment
Choose North Wales Management School
- Top 10 university in UK for employability for UK-based graduates from part-time first degrees (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Toyota, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- International university of many cultures
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds
- 10% fee reduction for graduates of Wrexham University