The smarter way to give yourself a competitive advantage.
A 100% online MBA Psychology from
the career-focused university
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online Psychology MBA within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay per module
- Full academic support
- Top 10 in the UK for ‘Teaching Quality’*
*The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2024
Take your career in management and leadership to the next level with the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Psychology from North Wales Management School. The MBA Psychology is designed for ambitious working professionals who want to combine a broad base of key business skills and knowledge with an in-depth understanding of human behaviour. You will learn how to apply this understanding of business psychology to a professional context, equipping you with the tools to successfully influence, inspire, lead and embed a culture of positivity, health and wellbeing within the workplace.
A flexible MBA degree that can be studied from anywhere at any time
This MBA is 100% online and can be studied from anywhere in the world, with no need to visit campus. Because of the flexible online learning model, it can be studied at any time, meaning that you can fit study around your full-time work and family commitments and avoid costly study breaks.
Learn the knowledge and skills to set yourself apart as a manager
The programme develops key skills of transformational leaders, including:
- Organisational psychology
- Health psychology
- Effecting creative change and innovation
- Psychology and social media
- Communication skills
- Human resource management strategies
- Deriving actionable insights from business intelligence
- Strategic implementation
Experts in flexible teaching and learning
More than half of the students at Wrexham University study part-time and as a result we at North Wales Management School have considerable expertise in flexible study. This completely online MBA Psychology enables you to study at your own pace, on your own terms.
With six starts per year, you can start within weeks. There are flexible payment options to pay just £500 per eight-week module and, for those that are eligible, there are postgraduate government loans to cover the full programme cost.
Psychology MBA built for success in today’s employment market
This MBA Psychology is industry-led and career-focused, reflecting the culture and capabilities of North Wales Management School and of Wrexham University more broadly. Our business school’s deep relationships with major employers have fed into the programme content and have helped shape an MBA that specifically targets career enhancement outcomes across a wide range of sectors in the modern-day work environment. It is this approach that has seen us ranked in the top 10 UK universities for employability for part-time students.
Entry requirements for home and international students
- You should have or be about to complete an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum grade of 2:2 (or equivalent qualification). We will also accept master’s degrees or equivalent.
- We may also accept applicants who do not have these qualifications based on two or more years of relevant work experience.
- If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
English language requirements
- If English isn’t your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept:
- IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5
- TOEFL overall minimum 60
- PTE Academic overall minimum 50
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 169 with minimum scores of 162 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- A degree qualification taught in English
- Evidence that you work in a company where English is the first language
- High school qualifications in English
- Completion of a Wrexham online test or Duolingo test
North Wales Management School’s online MBAs are designed to be affordable. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. You can enrol in and pay for each consecutive session as your studies progress. Payment is accepted through the online student portal and must meet the payment deadline.
Personality at Work
Topics in Health Psychology
HRM in Context
Creative Change & Innovation
Finance Insights & Business Intelligence
Emphasising the Environment
Choose North Wales Management School
- Top 10 university in UK for employability for UK-based graduates from part-time first degrees (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- QAA-assured, industry-led programmes, incorporating deep knowledge and expertise of employer partners and tailored to the needs of the modern job market
- Close links with leading local and regional employers, including Toyota, Kellogg’s, Brother Industries and the BBC
- Expertise in flexible learning – more than half of our students study part-time
- Dedicated Student Success team supports you every step of the way – from enrolment right through to graduation
- International university of many cultures
- Programmes suitable for a wide range of academic backgrounds
- 10% fee reduction for graduates of Wrexham University