Equip yourself for success.
Gain a high-quality MBA from an industry-led and
career-centric UK university
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £6,000 total fees
- 100% online MBA within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay per module
- Full academic support
- Top 10 in the UK for ‘Teaching Quality’*
*The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2024
This 100% online MBA from North Wales Management School is designed for the working professional who is looking to develop business knowledge and leadership skills to progress further in their career or take a new direction entirely.
With this programme you can now study around your life – anytime, anywhere, on any device. For even more flexibility, there are six start dates a year, an option to pay per module and government postgraduate loans available for those that are eligible.
As part of Wrexham University, at North Wales Management School we pride ourselves on our leading scores for employability and our expertise in part-time and flexible learning.
Choose North Wales Management School
- Flexible ‘earn-as-you-learn’ design for busy professionals
- Complete your MBA within two years
- Top 10 university in UK for employability *(for UK-based graduates from part-time first degrees. Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- 99.1% were in employment or further study 6 months after completing their studies (Source: HESA PI E1b 2015/16)
- Option to pay in £500 instalments every 8 weeks
- A diverse, welcoming university culture with dedicated student support
- Six start dates a year means you can start within weeks and complete at your own pace
About this MBA programme
This MBA is delivered entirely online and is designed to build a broad-based, 360 degree understanding of business with a set of practical business skills that provide the foundation to an accelerated and successful career in your chosen direction. You will develop expertise in key business disciplines including strategy, marketing, HRM and Finance, honing skills such as creativity, innovation and a range of analytical techniques.